Wednesday 30 November 2011

wishlist #3




Finders Keepers Telling Tales top- This Summery little number would look equally good with a pair of denim cut-offs or dressed up for after dark with some tight cropped trousers and statement heels.

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain & Balm- Seeing as my daily make-up routine is low maintenance to say the least these days (read: moisturiser, concealer, a dust of mineral powder and some blush) dual purpose products are king and I like the look of this flattering shade.

Donna Hay Fast, Fresh, Simple- The latest tome by the Australian cooking maestro and food stylist. I've been watching the accompanying TV series and these recipes are seriously good (and fast, fresh and simple).

Frankie 2012 Daily Journal- Though I usually try and use the calendar on my ipad for day to day scheduling, I still love carrying around a paper diary in my bag to scribble down appointments and reminders, especially when it's one as pretty as this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails