Friday 16 September 2011

lady like



Oh my word. I was floored when I saw these images of Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko's debut collection. I would happily swap everything in my entire wardrobe for all these clothes (which is generally a lot more on the casual side- unfortunately practicality usually wins out). Imagaine walking around every day wearing these gorgeous pieces, it would be like stepping back in a fairy tale inspired 1940's time warp. So most of it's not really typical hanging out with toddlers at the park or just popping down to the shops attire, and I don't fare at all well in skyscraper heels but I'm just having a little fantasy moment. And the models hairstyle is so retro chic and fabulous. It really makes me wish I had more time in the mornings to do something more with mine than scrape it up into a messy bun/something resembling a birds nest.

These are some of my favourites...









Discovered via the always awesome Miss Moss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails