Saturday 7 May 2011

eye candy: the work of Polly Wreford



Over the past weekend, we spent a good number of hours trawling local car boot sales and antiques fairs sourcing antique silver candle holders and a range of mismatched glassware for displaying flowers, all in the name of decorating the tables at my sisters upcoming wedding. I can fully appreciate that most people would find this about as exciting as watching paint dry but I was in my element! My head is now overflowing with thoughts of displaying and arranging beautiful objects and I always turn to my favourite creatives for inspiration at moments such as this.

For anyone in search of a little visual inspiration, look no further than the stunning work of the renowned photographer Polly Wreford. Her images mainly focus on the interiors and lifestyle genres and her vast portfolio is packed to the brim with gorgeous shots, see more here. Here are a selection from her collection of still life photographs.











2 comments:

Just For The Halibut said...

love the photography! especially the vases!x x

Charis said...

Ohhhh, love those last two shots x

Related Posts with Thumbnails