Sunday 3 April 2011

all fashioned out


It's been a busy couple of weeks with lots on at work. We've been styling the Autumn/Winter online fashion campaign for the Westfield chain of shopping malls in New Zealand which has been great fun (any project involving putting together moodboards is a winner for me) but there's been so much running around collecting clothes from stores, putting outfits together, tweaking, accessorising and going back to source more garments, that I have been falling asleep on the sofa, absolutely exhausted at 8pm every evening!

Only one week of work left though until my maternity leave begins so looking forward to some recuperation time. As my mind has been filled with thoughts of all things clothing and fashion related I thought I'd share some looks that have been inspiring me.

Top image from Elle.com- Love the combination of pale peach and mint green in this pretty, feminine look.


The camel blouse and red trousers teamed with the fuschia nail polish is just awesome!
Image source: Sincerely Jules



Still loving the 70's influence...that hat. Yes please.
Image Source: Lucy Laucht



Great print dress teamed with a sharp blazer and statement necklace.
Image Source: The Glamourai


Cute preppy look
Image Source: Fancy Treehouse


Chunky knit belted over gingham shirt dress.
Image Source: 9 to 5 Chic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails