Friday 18 March 2011

10 week countdown


So I'm officially in the third trimester of my pregnancy now and there's just 10 weeks to go. Seriously, where has the time gone?! This little lady will be here before we know it and I'm very, very much looking forward to meeting her. Lila has been incredibly patient so far, it's only in the past couple of weeks that she's started tapping on the bump saying "Hurry up and be born tiny baby!" She also likes to lift up my top and give tiny baby a kiss every now and then.

When we first told her she would have a little sister soon I thought she would be asking us every second of every day when she would be arriving, but she has been taking it all in her stride so far. Maybe she has cottoned on to the fact that at the moment she has no other contenders for Mummy and Daddy's attention so she is wisely enjoying it while she can!

Here are some pictures Curt took of Lila bonding with the bump (these were taken last weekend, when I was 29 weeks).





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails