Saturday 11 September 2010

belle and boo wall art



We're still putting the finishing touches to our place and deciding where to hang all our pictures clocks and photos on the walls. When I saw these awesome wall decals by one of my long time favourite designers, Mandy of Belle and Boo, I immediately fell in love and decided Lila had to have one in her little bedroom. I am a huge fan of the whimsical, nostalgic illustrations and characters that Mandy creates and it has been awesome and inspirational to follow her on her journey via her blog as she has grown the business in to such a huge success story.

I haven't yet decided which one to get for Lila- I could take all of them. The dinosaur set would be so cool for a little boy! The fact that you can just peel them off and reuse and re-position them without leaving any residue on the walls is such a bonus if you're renting.





3 comments:

Julie said...

these are just adorable, thank you for the link, would love to do the same for my future baby!!

Marinka said...

those are so adorable it would be perfect for a baby room

anna and the ring said...

I adore! I had no idea there were wall stickers too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails