Saturday 8 May 2010

loving right now...



Things currently making me pretty happy...

My little home grown herbs which are making a good start in life- the initial shoots appeared about a week ago and I don't seem to have killed them off yet. This is my very first attempt at gardening so I am prepared for anything to happen. We got the cute wooden herb planter as a wedding present (we had a gift registry at Not on the High Street) and it's only taken me eight months to actually get around to planting them!


This sleep easy herbal tea infusion by Clipper is divine- I'm not sure if it does actually help me to sleep better (it's not something I really have a problem with- being one of those annoying people that can fall asleep within two minutes and sleep through an earthquake) but I really love the taste of it and have taken to having a cup of it every night before I hit the sack. It's a mixture of cinnamon and chamomile amongst other things. Awesome packaging design too. Actually, that's probably why I bought it in the first place.


My new summer sandals from Zara. Which, by the way is one of my all time favourite shops. I've been doing a big clear out of the house over the past couple of weeks and as I disposed of a fair few shoes there was room in the wardrobe and a good excuse to treat myself to a new pair. Now I just need a couple of days of sun to get a bit of colour to my feet- I'm thinking pasty white skin with nude sandals is probably not the best look!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails