Tuesday 12 January 2010

present & correct


If you love stationery as much as I do then hopefully this site will put a smile on your face. Present & Correct is a new discovery of mine and it stocks some of the most awesome unusual, retro style and vintage stationery supplies that I have ever come across. There is everything from notebooks and jotters, to desk tidys, to labels, coloured masking tape and magnets. I could go on and on and so the best thing is probably just to pop over and see for yourself. Oh and it also has some very sweet greetings cards and prints.

Here are some particular gems which caught my eye:










Forgot to mention, it is based in the UK it does ship internationally.

2 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Gosh it is ridiculously cute! I am hopping over there right now!

Rhianne said...

that calculator is amazing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails