Friday 25 December 2009

christmas wishes



Have a wonderful Christmas!

I'm going to take a break from the computer for a good few days. Lila and I are already in the countryside at my parents farm, and Curt is joining us later today when he finishes work. The past few days have been a flurry of snow showers and wintery weather conditions, present wrapping and baking of sweet treats- sugar cookies.. white chocolate and cranberry fudge...truffles. Sugar overload! I had a great night out my girls in my home town last night and am just about to join my mother in the kitchen to bake some mice pies and listen to some christmas songs to get in the festive mood. I'm looking forward to an evening of twinkling tree lights, a delicious dinner and perhaps a movie.

Wishing you a very merry, relaxing and fun few days, whatever you have planned. I basically intend to consume vast quantities of food and curl up on the sofa with a good book at some point though Lila may have other ideas. Hopefully the play kitchen that Father Christmas should be delivering will keep her out of trouble for a while!

Side note: She is currently running around with blue felt tip pen smeared all over her face, looking not unlike a small smurf. Brilliant.



Image by crimson.apple on flickr.
Top image found via we heart it (original source unknown).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails