Tuesday 20 October 2009

dream wheels


Image by scuba dooba on Flickr

I heart this car! All hail the Nissan Fiagro, the most beautiful car on the road. Despite the fact that it has little wheels which mean it can't reach speeds above about 60mph, and a tiny backseat which would in no way fit Lila's car seat. Not to mention the incredibly small boot that could never hold the improbable amount of stuff we now have to take everywhere with us due to the aforementioned diminutive, loud and messy member of the family. Oh but they are just so pretty.

Yes, totally impractical but I can still dream. There is a garage near to us which sells them and every time I drive past it and see them lined up in their candy colours I decide which one I would choose. But then I always change my mind (at the moment the blue one is my favourite but the pale pink version will always hold a special place in my heart, though I do wonder if if might make one feel a bit like Barbie!)



Image by NWT 2005 on flickr

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I've had a bit of a thing for this car for a few years, too. Never mind the fact I can't drive and can't afford a car anyway- I can but dream!

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Faye, those really are cuteness on four wheels! I loved your post about our castle visit, that's just my kind of perfect day and then so lucky with the weather. I'll have to go there one day. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails