Monday 15 June 2009

we're going to ibiza



It's been a really busy couple of weeks in the world of the wedding- the invitations have finally gone out (well most of them anyway!), the details and design of the cupcakes for the cupcake tower are being finalised and most exciting of all, this week I am off on my hen do with five of my lovely ladies for a four day holiday to Ibiza, the island that never sleeps!

I can't wait for some relaxation, sun, beach time and somehow I don't think I'll be able to avoid a little partying! I've been to Ibiza before, during the summer of my first year at University and I'm looking forward to revisiting some of my favourite places- watching the sun set with a cocktail on the beach at the famous Cafe del Mar, getting all dressed up and reliving my pre-baby days by dancing the night away at one of the legendary super clubs- probably Pacha, and browsing through all the gorgeous bohemian, hippy shops and jewellery stalls in Ibiza town.

Little Miss Lila is being left in the capable hands of my mother and Curt, and I'll be back at the weekend with lots of pictures and stories to share of my trip. Woohoo!



...Photos taken by me, from my travels in Australia...

1 comment:

My Inspired Reality said...

Sounds absolutely divine - have a wonderful time:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails