Sunday 10 May 2009

hello little leaf wreath





I finished off my first commission last week- a little decorative/commerative head wreath made out of fabric leaves for a baby boy called Luca. I was really pleased with the finished product and had great fun spraying the box lid gold (and also inadvertenly some of the bricks on the outside wall of our apartment building..oops!) and embellishing it with tiny stars in his initial.

My Moo business cards also arrived on my doorstep on Friday which was a very excellent end to the week! Really glad I decided to go for them as their cute smaller size is so dinky and cute. It all just feels so official now. Eeek!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I have also given you an award: http://fab.typepad.com/brunette/2009/05/award-1.html

serra said...

beeeeautiful work!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails