Wednesday 15 April 2009

adventures of a long weekend


Hope you all had a great Easter break. We did a road trip up to the north of England to visit friends in Durham and then spent a few nights at my parents farm. A lot of driving was involved (mostly by Curt which was his choice as he openly admits that my driving makes him extremely nervous. Something to do with my ridiculously short attention span.)

Anyhow we had a wonderful relaxing time, highlights of the weekend included a trip to the coast, where Lila discovered the joys of sand- eating it that is! We also visited an aquaruim and yesterday little lady took her first ride on a carousel, which I think I enjoyed more than she did. Oh and she also tasted a small piece of chocolate for the first time in the form of her very own easter egg from Nanny and Grandpa (which Curt and I will be kindly helping her to eat). Needless to say, it was a big hit.










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails