Sunday 1 March 2009

wedding bells: photography and pretty pictures

Curt and I are getting married at the end of August so have been immersing myself in all things 'wedding' for the past few weeks, well actually months, but it's all got a bit more franctic lately as the realisation that it is not actually that far off anymore has hit me.

The very first thing I sorted was the wedding photographer as it is really high up on my priority list to have beautiful pictures. I wanted a photo-journalistic style as I love natural images that really capture the moment plus I hate posing for pictures! The photographer we've gone for is David Murray. I love his images and all the emotion and atmosphere in them. These are a few of my favourites pictures by David from weddings he has previously shot.








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails