Friday 27 February 2009

"i got soul but i'm not a soldier"



So undoubtedly the biggest bonus of this week was a phone call I recieved from my lovely friend Kathryn, asking me if I wanted to go with her to see The Killers play at the O2 Arena (previously known as the infamous Millenium Dome) that evening because her boyfriend was too ill to make it. Yes please!! I'd already seen them play at a couple of festivals but it was awesome to see them in a big arena setting.

The sound was excellent and they played all their big hits as well as some songs from their new album. Everyone went totally wild for Mr Brightside and it was electric to hear thousands of people all singing along at the top of their lungs.






This pic didn't come out quite as planned but I actually really like the effect and the colours...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails