Saturday 28 February 2009

etsy here I come!

After what seems like an absolute age of designing, making, planning, researching and generally pulling everything together, I am very pleased to announce that my first ever etsy shop is very soon to open (I'm aiming for some point within the next two weeks...but as we have a short snowboarding holiday lined up next week this may be a bit on the optimistic side. We'll see). Since I first discovered the wonders of etsy, probaby about a year ago now, I just knew that I had to be a part of it. And finally I am...nearly!

My shop and the creations it houses are dedicated to everyone who loves all things whimsy, pretty, a little bit glamorous and downright girly. Hope you like. Anyway, here's a sneak preview of what's to soon come...






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails